Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

I am not getting my incoming emails

HelenHaerle

All of a sudden I am not getting my incoming emails. I do not seem to be able to connect. Most everything else seems to be working okay. I tried to delete some emails and they did not show up in my trash box. I also sent an email and I got a message that it could not be put in my sent box. Don't know if I have done something to cause this problem.

My husbands emails are coming in and I get incoming emails on my iPad, but not on my computer.

All of a sudden I am not getting my incoming emails. I do not seem to be able to connect. Most everything else seems to be working okay. I tried to delete some emails and they did not show up in my trash box. I also sent an email and I got a message that it could not be put in my sent box. Don't know if I have done something to cause this problem. My husbands emails are coming in and I get incoming emails on my iPad, but not on my computer.

All Replies (1)