I have donated $5 dollars to your fund and my credit card company has informed me that multipy payments being taken. Please confirm that this is not happening.
have donated $5 dollars to your fund and my credit card company has informed me that multiply payments being taken. Please confirm that this has stopped.
Please email me a response.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Mozilla Support volunteer here.
I've marked your question for escalation and am trying to get a member of the fundraising team to get in touch with you. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.
In the meantime, the best way to get help would be to email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Mozilla staff monitor this address and you can expect a quick response (usually 48 hours, though might be delayed during the holidays).
Jaybelle is right, the best way to contact the support is that email mentioned in the previous post. Please do post back if they do not get back to you.
For now, ask that the card be replaced, and the extra charges be removed.
You should also contact the credit fraud people in your area.