When I write in the search bar, it doesn' activate the browser
When I ask the browser a question like "where in New York is 'the Odyssey' playing, it just sits there and does nothing.
When I ask the browser a question like "where in New York is 'the Odyssey' playing, it just sits there and does nothing.
Google is the only search engine that will open a page. When using Firefox iOS to search, find your way back to a better search engine (below) appears after downloading … (lees meer)
Google is the only search engine that will open a page. When using Firefox iOS to search, find your way back to a better search engine (below) appears after downloading the app. It seems to be in a loop that will not allow me t open any url. I believe my phone has flexispy (or some kind of spyware) downloaded on it and this is one search engine that it possibly cannot track, so it doesn’t function at all? Could this be the cause of this continuous loop that sends me back to download the app?
Hi- with the most recent update to firefox mobile for iOS- I have lost the ability to quickly toggle between search engines. I prefer to use duck duck go but sometimes th… (lees meer)
Hi- with the most recent update to firefox mobile for iOS- I have lost the ability to quickly toggle between search engines. I prefer to use duck duck go but sometimes the results just aren’t what I need and I have to go to google. But now I am not seeing that option. Did it go away? Can I give feedback that this is much more clunky and likely to force me to default to google instead??? Thank you!