Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Macos opening multiple pdf files

ppadilla60

When I set Firefox as my default pdf viewer and click in Macos Finder to open multiple files nothing happens. Clicking on one file it opens it fine. Used the "Troubleshoot menu" to disable extensions and disable custom settings, same behavior. At one point I disabled "hardware acceleration" and it actually worked. Then it stopped working, not sure why. Any ideas?

Thank you.

When I set Firefox as my default pdf viewer and click in Macos Finder to open multiple files nothing happens. Clicking on one file it opens it fine. Used the "Troubleshoot menu" to disable extensions and disable custom settings, same behavior. At one point I disabled "hardware acceleration" and it actually worked. Then it stopped working, not sure why. Any ideas? Thank you.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.