how can i get ride of this downloading popup: http://ciscobinary.openh264.org/openh264-win32-4adf9cd6dd1358eefe3cbb5eddbfbf4ff06cfa65.zip
i have done anything have said in below answer: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1067869#answer-743001 i don't want to get this popup anymore if there is a way. Regards
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
If you have a little more information on where this pop up or download is coming from it may help other users. However in the meantime please provide a little more information where this is happening and when this happens.
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
"... If you have a little more information on where this pop up or download is coming from it may help other users ..." it's in my question title: http://ciscobinary.openh264.org/openh264-win32-4adf9cd6dd1358eefe3cbb5eddbfbf4ff06cfa65.zip anyway, i did what u said, there is no downloading popup now, but after a while of starting the browser, firefox seems to be hanged. it take about 1 min. to be ready for working.