Scan QR codes in Firefox for iOS
Akekho umuntu osesize ukuhumusha le athikhili okwamanje. Uma usuvele sewazi ukuthi kusebenza kanjani ukuhunyushwa kwe-SUMO, qala ukuhumusha manje. Uma usafuna ukufunda ukuthi ahunyushwa kanjani ama-athikhili e-SUMO, uyacelwa uqale lapha.
This article shows an upcoming version of Firefox for iOS, so yours might look different. Please update in a few weeks to get these features.
Firefox for iOS has a QR code reader to allow a user to load a webpage or search for words from a QR code. This article will show you how to scan a QR code.
- Tap the address bar. The QR code scanner button will show up on the right.
- Firefox will open your phone camera for scanning QR codes after you grant it permission.
- Position the QR code so that it is aligned within the frame outlined by the four blue corners. Firefox will automatically scan the QR code once it detects proper alignment.
- After scanning, if the QR code is a web address, the page will open.
- If words instead of a web address show up after scanning, Firefox for iOS will search for those words using your default search engine.