Manage saved passwords in Firefox for Android
Akekho umuntu osesize ukuhumusha le athikhili okwamanje. Uma usuvele sewazi ukuthi kusebenza kanjani ukuhunyushwa kwe-SUMO, qala ukuhumusha manje. Uma usafuna ukufunda ukuthi ahunyushwa kanjani ama-athikhili e-SUMO, uyacelwa uqale lapha.
This article applies to the latest version of Firefox for Android. Please update your version first to enjoy these features.
Firefox for Android can save your usernames and passwords so you don't have to enter them every time. You can also view and change your saved login information.
Manage saved logins
To view, change or delete saved usernames and passwords, follow these steps:
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
- Choose .
- Tap .
- Tap the login that you want to change.
- Choose from one of the following options:
- Show password: Tap this to unmask your password if you don't remember what it is.
- Copy password, Copy username: Tap this to copy your password or username onto your clipboard.
- Edit login: This option lets you change your saved username or password for a site. (Note: Firefox will also give you the option to update your password when you use a new one to log in to a site.)
- Delete: Choose this option if a login is no longer active and you want to remove it from the list.
- Your changes will automatically save when you leave the screen.