Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Firefox for Smart TVs

Zach1036

I hope I'm posting this question in the right section. I love Firefox, I've got it installed on all my other devices except for my Samsung smart TV, I was just wondering if you are looking into developing for that platform, and if you are, I can't wait.

I hope I'm posting this question in the right section. I love Firefox, I've got it installed on all my other devices except for my Samsung smart TV, I was just wondering if you are looking into developing for that platform, and if you are, I can't wait.

所有回覆 (1)

We will get back to you when it will be done Thanks for your spl intrest in FireFox

Happy browsing :)