Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Install Mozilla Firefox on LG smart TV on web OS

maundoman

I have a smart TV. it's LG and has a browser. I would like to install Mozilla Firefox on it so I can use my sync account. the tv is running on web os. and really new years to everyone

I have a smart TV. it's LG and has a browser. I would like to install Mozilla Firefox on it so I can use my sync account. the tv is running on web os. and really new years to everyone
從原來的回覆中察看解決方案

選擇的解決方法

No problem, glad we could help.

所有回覆 (5)

Hi

Firefox is currently only available on televisions that use the Amazon Fire TV platform.

hi. Thank you for the Speedy response. let me know if this is ever updated or programed

Hi

I cannot give any idea of when or if this will ever happen, but I recomend following https://blog.mozilla.org/ for news on this and other Mozilla products and services.

選擇的解決方法

No problem, glad we could help.