Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

I installed version 25.0.1. How can I delete the 25.0dmg file?

danielwatanabe

While using version 25.0 I received prompts to update, but the update downloads never finished. So I installed version 25.0.1, but when I try to delete Firefox 25.0 dmg file from my mac, the system says I can't because the file is in use. What should I do?

While using version 25.0 I received prompts to update, but the update downloads never finished. So I installed version 25.0.1, but when I try to delete Firefox 25.0 dmg file from my mac, the system says I can't because the file is in use. What should I do?

所有回覆 (1)

Make sure that Firefox gets installed properly.

Open the Firefox disk image file and drag the Firefox program into the Applications folder on your hard drive. You shouldn't double-click the Firefox application to run it from the disk image, but instead drag it out of the DMG folder.