firefox 19 crashes on startup in normal and safe modes.
upon startup, ff19 crashes in both normal and safe modes. I've disabled all add ons and extensions. XP Pro sp3. It started crashing occaisionally, then increasingly more often, now, upon startup. I tried reloading ff19. I can't start ff with the -p command.
Crash ID: bp-89fc95f5-6efb-4c72-8721-fbf1b2110906
1361302409 1360392309 1358921494 1357934458 1354939166
由 marc999 於 修改
its not correct crash id.
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Press the following shortcut to get a Run window: [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, enter %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
bp-1361302409 bp-1360392309 bp-1358921494 bp-1357934458 bp-1354939166
Should AVG Toolbar make any difference? It was disabled, but I just removed it with Revo Uninstaller and now I can get FF to boot - at least for the last 15 minutes. But it's late and I'll leave it running and be back in about 8 hours. Thanks -
1361302409 1360392309 1358921494 1357934458 1354939166 are not crash IDs, but epoch time stamps of the date/time that the crash occurred.
- 1361302409: Tue 19 Feb 2013 19:33:29:0 GMT
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
Ahh! I see. "about:crashes". That's easier.
bp-e2c5aef0-97fe-4fcc-ab32-21e8a2130223 bp-3b76c38a-8893-48f7-b540-057bf2130223 bp-0c72486e-e9c5-47df-a804-7927a2130223 bp-e6197568-d7b0-4e0e-93ea-9bce92130223 bp-df473145-faf5-406f-b0dc-ae9422130223
Still using FF after 12 hours - no more crash after complete AVG Toolbar removal