Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Java doesn't work on Firefox

Infinity8

Java works in Internet Explorer but doesn't work in FireFox.

My installed Java-related programs are: Java 7 Update 11 Java 7 Update 11 (64-bit) Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 11 Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 11 (64-bit)

I don't have JavaFX or anything else. I need both kits for Eclipse and other things.

Java works in Internet Explorer but doesn't work in FireFox. My installed Java-related programs are: Java 7 Update 11 Java 7 Update 11 (64-bit) Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 11 Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 11 (64-bit) I don't have JavaFX or anything else. I need both kits for Eclipse and other things.
從原來的回覆中察看解決方案

選擇的解決方法

Hello Infinity8, a new java update is released, Version 7 Update 13 , see : http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

try to update one more time, and see if this solve your issue (at least in windows)


thank you

所有回覆 (9)

It isn't blocked, it just doesn't appear at all in my Add-Ons > Plugin.

It says a plugin was needed to display this content. I tried installing Java VIA "Missing Plugins..." but it fails.

選擇的解決方法

Hello Infinity8, a new java update is released, Version 7 Update 13 , see : http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

try to update one more time, and see if this solve your issue (at least in windows)


thank you

I am having exactly the same problem as well.

Java isn't blocked, I have all the up-to-date versions of Java and plug-ins.

My script works fine in IE but not in Firefox (or Chrome either).

Any help greatly appreciated.

PS Java is obviously working as I visit a site that blocks use of "right mouse click" and that is fine. It's just my own Java that isn't working

由 pommette 於 修改

Quote: PS Java is obviously working as I visit a site that blocks use of "right mouse click" and that is fine.

To avoid confusion:


You should see an enabled Java plugin in Tools > Add-ons > Plugins and Java should show on the about:plugins page if Java is installed properly.


Apologies - you are quite right. It is my Javascript that isn't working in Firefox