I cannot delet my history. The options on the pull down tab are grayed out and don not respond
I pull down the history tab and when I mouse over them nothing happens. Also the Ad block plus add on does not seem to work anymore on the new ads. Is there an update I'm missing it's one of the greatest I've ever known. H. Hase
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16812
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Logitech Device Detection
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Live Update v1.3
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try some of the following programs to scan for malware:
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Microsoft Security Essentials (A good permanent anti-virus if you don't already have one)
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Problems with bookmarks and history not working properly can be caused by a corrupted places.sqlite database file.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.