Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Videos, no matter type of player, Flash or otherwise, do not display in Version 12

laribus

No matter what the source, or the type of player a video plays in, since I installed FireFox v12.0, no videos show. The screen goes black, that's it. RealPlayer doesn't work, etc. Help please!

No matter what the source, or the type of player a video plays in, since I installed FireFox v12.0, no videos show. The screen goes black, that's it. RealPlayer doesn't work, etc. Help please!

所有回覆 (3)

選擇的解決方法

See Fix common audio and video issues for possible causes and solutions (conflicting plugins, interfering extensions or ad-blocking software, etc.)

You have the Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300 beta version.

Try to uninstall that version and install the regular Firefox 11.2 version.

See Uninstallation:

Thanks for your help. Seems that I had two problems. One: I didn't have Java installed. Two: I had the latest Flash Player plugin installed (v11.3 Beta). When I removed that and installed v11.2 (the stable version), this completed the solution. Now my videos are working and so is Real Downloader. I really appreciate your advice. Thanks. Larry.