Getting error message browser I am using (Firefox) is no longer supported. They updated their website to run the latest technology and they no longer support outdated browsers. I installed the latest Firefox. Want me to install IE. Should I?
'bold text''''bold text'bold text
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Logitech Device Detection
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
Can you post a link to a page that gives that error if it doesn't require to be logged on?
I guess I don't know how to do that. Sorry. The error message page gives me three options: download IE8, or Google Chrome or Firefox 3.6. I have a later version of Firefox than that.
Did you try to set the user agent to Firefox 9.0.1 as suggested to see if that helps?
You may need to clear the cookies from that site.
Can you tell me how to reset to 9.0.1? Is there something special to removing the cookies other than just the 'normal'?
Affected site listed aside as http://traveltogo.com (I am unable to test that myself at the moment).
Note you may delete cookies for a single site
- see Clear cookies and site data in Firefox_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site
Thanks - I deleted all cookies and it still isn't working for me. I did download IE8 and could get into the site but don't want to have to open IE everytime I want to go to TraveltoGo. Is it easy to reset to Firefox 9.0.1? If that might work like cor-el suggested?
Yes, I saw that link, but I don't have any problems with visiting any link on the main page.
JaniceA -- I don't have a solution but do want to let you know that I am using FF 10.0.1 with Windows XP SP3. I was able to get into the website without any problem. Did you try to delete the Cache to see if it helps?