How do I get Current History in addition to 'history older than 6 months?
I only have history older than 6 months when accessing history under the bookmarks tab in library. How do I add current history so that it shows monthly browsing I've done as well as todays?
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Make sure that the History is enabled:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" > Remember my browsing history
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Always use private browsing mode"
Another possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.