can i uninstall firefox 4 after updating to ff 5 and even 6 beta?
I am using this program called: secunia PSI. This program let me know weither I should update my software or not. Now I'm using firefox for a long time, from version 2 on. At this time I'm running firefox 6.0 beta. So I've installed FF 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0. Here is the problem: Secunia PSI tells me that FF 4.0 is at the end of its live. I have to update. But I've already done that, but still the program won't see it and give the option to update and than it won't go on. It says: "waiting for update to complete"? So I want to uninstall version 4.0 from FF. Is this possible and save to do.?
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Possible but doesn't seem necessary. You can remove Firefox 4 and update to the latest Firefox version by going to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/