Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

I can't open my e-mails in smartzone communications center

jennie

my comcast account uses smartzone, my e-mail is jennie.cramer**@*******.***, it shows I have 81 messages but when I open it , it shows "0" messages.....???? my yahoo acct. shows all my e-mails.. I had to open the yahoo acct. so I could receive an e-mail. I had comcast first

my comcast account uses smartzone, my e-mail is jennie.cramer**@*******.***, it shows I have 81 messages but when I open it , it shows "0" messages.....???? my yahoo acct. shows all my e-mails.. I had to open the yahoo acct. so I could receive an e-mail. I had comcast first

由 cor-el 於 修改

所有回覆 (2)

Hi Jennie, unless you want email from strangers, you might want to delete your email address from your post.

I haven't used SmartZone, so it's hard to help there. Can you see the messages on SmartZone using IE8? Does Comcast have any suggestions?

I can't see any messages because there's none posted.. yes I've talked to comcast but nothing helped, they even took over my computer, thought they fixed it but after turning off the computer then turning it back on it was the same problem..so I gave up and I use yahoo mail with no problems at all.