Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

my auto-detect proxy keeps resetting to manual which won't allow me to access the web

bastetcat

Frequently when I click to refresh a page or open an new page I get this message: "The proxy server is refusing connections

Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

   *   Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct.
   *   Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working."

Tools>Options>Advanced>Configure how firefox connects to the internet Settings> will show that once again, the browser changed itself from auto detect to manual. I change it back to auto-detect and hit save, sometimes it works right away, sometimes I have to do it 3-4x in a row in order for the change to "stick"

Frequently when I click to refresh a page or open an new page I get this message: "The proxy server is refusing connections Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. * Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct. * Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working." Tools>Options>Advanced>Configure how firefox connects to the internet Settings> will show that once again, the browser changed itself from auto detect to manual. I change it back to auto-detect and hit save, sometimes it works right away, sometimes I have to do it 3-4x in a row in order for the change to "stick"

所有回覆 (1)