Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Firefox is closing and asking me to send a report... i did but no replyyy or response

AnonymousUser

IM using the updated veriosn of Firefox . BUt i dont know why its been crashing after few minutes. I formatted the system and have no other softwares which may result in the crash. I have no webcam. only i use mozilla.pls help its irritating me

Crash ID(s)

45652455

IM using the updated veriosn of Firefox . BUt i dont know why its been crashing after few minutes. I formatted the system and have no other softwares which may result in the crash. I have no webcam. only i use mozilla.pls help its irritating me == Crash ID(s) == 45652455

所有回覆 (2)

This is the details of error please respond at the earliest


Add-ons: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.6.3 BuildID: 20100401080539 CrashTime: 1274580871 EMCheckCompatibility: true FramePoisonBase: 00000000f0de0000 FramePoisonSize: 65536 InstallTime: 1274507020 ProductName: Firefox ReleaseChannel: release SecondsSinceLastCrash: 1062 StartupTime: 1274579824 Theme: classic/1.0 Throttleable: 1 Vendor: Mozilla Version: 3.6.3

This report also contains technical information about the state of the application when it crashed.

Hi sravan,

That information isn't useful to us. We need the Crash Report ID, starting with bp-

For us to see your crash report that you have submitted:

  1. Go to about:crashes in the Location Bar.
  2. Copy the blue links (beginning with bp-) and paste them here.

See also Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) as a troubleshooting starting point.