Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

I have no audio when on firefox, any website I visit, youtube.com, myxer.com --no audio...please help!

AnonymousUser

Anytime I play a video or audio clip there is no sound. I can play a movie, the audio on my Sony vaio is working great but the internet has no sound. I have tried to re-download Firefox and turned off and on my K internet protection with no luck, please help!

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== version 3.6, i have no audio on any website

Anytime I play a video or audio clip there is no sound. I can play a movie, the audio on my Sony vaio is working great but the internet has no sound. I have tried to re-download Firefox and turned off and on my K internet protection with no luck, please help! == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == version 3.6, i have no audio on any website

所有回覆 (1)

Make sure in the Control Panel, Firefox audio is turned all the way up.

Thanks, MJB Firefox LiveChat Support