My USB headphones are not working in Firefox or any browser but are working in other apps like Spotify in Ubuntu....How do I make the USB headphones the audio output for Firefox? How to use the USB headphones on Firefox
follow the steps:
Unmute Firefox and plugins
- Open Firefox and play content that should play sound, such as this Firefox video or a Flash video with sound.
- Click the volume icon in the Windows taskbar.
- Click Open Volume Mixer. The Volume Mixer window will appear.
- Make sure the sliders for Mozilla Firefox and Plugin Container for Firefox (for plugin content such as Adobe Flash) are not muted or at the bottom.
Check your audio device
Make sure that the audio device (such as speakers or headphones) are turned on and connected to the computer properly.
Check out whether other applications on your computer can play sounds. If they can't:
- Follow Microsoft's Fix sound problems tutorial.
- If Firefox is the only application that you can't hear sound in:
- Try the solutions in Fix common audio and video issues.
IMPORTANT: * RESTART BROWSER AND COMPUTER BOTH
i hope resolved your problem then reply back to me on reply section.
Thank you and Regards,