how can i save my tabs with the new mozilla update ive tried showquiot everything and browser.warn on quit everything and all is set to true STILL will not save
i did about:config for my problem and everything for the tabs and browser closing was set to true, is there a add on that will allow me to save these tabs?
I believe jscher's response in another thread about warningonquit is what you are looking for:
You should not need to crash Firefox to restore a session.
Firefox 63 doesn't have the browser.showQuitWarning preference any more, meaning Firefox will automatically save your session (assuming it is not set to clear history) and then executes your choice of startup behaviors:
(A) Optional/manual session restore (menu):
- menu button > Restore Previous Session
- (menu bar) History > Restore Previous Session
With this approach, you choose whether to restore your previous session at startup instead of at the previous shutdown.
(B) Automatic session restore (Options page):
- Windows: "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options
- Mac: "3-bar" menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences
- Linux: "3-bar" menu button (or Edit menu) > Preferences
- Any system: type or paste about:preferences into the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it
It's the first checkbox on the page ("General" panel), "Restore previous session".
This approach is useful to avoid losing your session by opening/closing Firefox without restoring.