Firefox hangs whenever uploading files
Whenever I try to upload a picture or anything it hangs the entire browser, can't access any website. Other browsers do not do the same like Google Chrome. I have to keep closing my browser down and restarting it and then I am able to browse as normal but whenever I try to upload something it just hangs.
Also, FireFox is so much slower these days I have to revert to Chrome, such as YouTube page loads slower, videos sometimes stutter when skipping. It doesn't do this in Chrome so it's not my connection.
由 ProPCGamer 於 修改
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
If yes : please try a Refresh but Note that this does more than uninstalling and re-installing does. Normal uninstalling does not remove some preferences which may have become corrupt. Please Refresh but do this 1st: