Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Lightning is in the wrong language

Moilleadóir

I’m trying a new OS (Solus). Thunderbird is installed by default and the system language is Irish. I set it up to share the working profile from Ubuntu and all is well except that Lightning is entirely in English. It isn’t that way in Ubuntu.

How can I fix this?

I’m trying a new OS (Solus). Thunderbird is installed by default and the system language is Irish. I set it up to share the working profile from Ubuntu and all is well except that Lightning is entirely in English. It isn’t that way in Ubuntu. How can I fix this?

由 Wayne Mery 於 修改

所有回覆 (2)

I've seen this reported before, and I think the problem was a packaging issue at the distro

Now I’ve gone back to Ubuntu and it’s in English there too! I don’t understand how its language can be detached from the rest of the program and the OS locale.