Our mp3 files in zip archives being tagged as harmful
We sell digital content - mp3 files that are zipped. In version 47.0 we suddenly experienced that our files were tagged as harmful when downloaded. The next day the issue disappeared suddenly. Today, it started to appear again and our customers are complaining - clearly worried what is happening. Any idea what is happening? How mp3 files zipped into one archive can be pointed our as harmful? How come it happens, then it disappears and appears again? Is this meant to be a protection or a piss content with the users? In our case we feel the later. How can this be fixed for good? Any help appreciated.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.020.20042
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LastPass Plugin
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- zoom.us launcher plugin version 1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Can you provide a public link to the site?
I called for more help.
It is www.audiolibrix.com Thank you.
As it's pay to download, only a member can help.
I did find this; http://www.webutation.net/go/review/audiolibrix.com
Thanks Fred. That 's the thing. We have never been listed nor had any issues with malware. However, the issue has appeared the second time in the last 3 weeks - never before. Is FF adding/changing some algorithms these days?
Are you told what files they are complaining about? Have you run virus/malware scans on the site?
Have you told then to try updating their programs? Ask what programs they are using.