I have a new computer, and want to migrate, but I forgot my signin information
I want to sign in to Firefox on my new computer, so that I can migrate bookmarks and other settings. However, I do not know my user name and password
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
In the event that the passwords information is lost, you should record all information in a separate text file somewhere else on your hard drive, or written down. You can easily copy and paste if you need to do so. If you are concerned about someone else looking at that file, you can compress it using a password.
I take it you are talking about sync?
Resetting the sync password will remove all data from the servers. This is a security feature. I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do
That did not answer the question...at least in English
We have no way to get a missing/lost password.
However, I do not know my user name and password
Assuming you are talking about Firefox Sync.
Do you still have the old computer? If so, get your user name and password from the Firefox Password Manager on the old computer. And if you don't have the old computer any longer or it doesn't work, what about other devices connected to that Sync account?
Beyond that, I'm not sure how we can help you. The email address that you used when you signed up for Sync is your user name; if you can't remember that you are totally SOL.