Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Quick filter gives incorrent correspondence between subject line and message. IE click on subject line after filter, gives wrong message.

BobOrr

When I do a quick filter on send, subject etc, I get the list of subject lines which is clearly satisfying the filter. However, clicking on the subject line displays a different message.

When I do a quick filter on send, subject etc, I get the list of subject lines which is clearly satisfying the filter. However, clicking on the subject line displays a different message.

所有回覆 (1)

Do a backup first in case it all goes south.

Do you allow Thunderbird to compact?

When you have made a backup:

  1. Compact the folder.
  2. Then right-click the folder, select Properties then Repair Folder.