Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

how do I put an icon on my desk top?

quiltlady

right now the only internet icon I have on my desk top is an icon for crome. So I have to go there (crome) before I can type in firefox or my yahoo email account. So how do I put mozilla as an icon on my desk top?

right now the only internet icon I have on my desk top is an icon for crome. So I have to go there (crome) before I can type in firefox or my yahoo email account. So how do I put mozilla as an icon on my desk top?

所有回覆 (1)

If the Firefox installer didn't create a desktop shortcut then you can create one yourself via Windows Explorer or reinstall Firefox on top of the current installation and make sure to select the option to create a desktop shortcut.

You can find the full version of the current Firefox release (44.0.2) in all languages and all operating systems here:

Note that on Windows XP you probably get an older Firefox and have to update manually to the current release.

You can use Windows Explorer and browse to the Firefox program folder and right-click the Firefox.exe file and use "Send to > Desktop" to create a new shortcut.

由 cor-el 於 修改