may I install on the same PC englisch and german version w\o confusion?
PC running Windows 7 pro german, firefox german version installed and up to date. In addition I would like to work with an english version - in all details. May I install this with englisch as default in all capacities ( no restrictions) - without aby collision with the german version. Thaks for your help.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in Plug-ins are not essential to my problem.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.