Firefox auto populates date in a wrong format for a website, how do i change it ?
We are working on a library system management software that also provides us a webapp to work. The date is auto-populated in forms in the format yyyy--mm-dd instead of the fact that the computer is setup on mm/dd/yyyy format. Is there a way we can change this or is it something that is embedded in the website. Just a note that the same thing works fine in chrome only.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- FortiClient SSLVPN CacheCleaner Firefox Plugin
- FortiClient SSLVPN CacheCleanerEx Firefox Plugin
- FortiClient SSLVPN Tunnel Service Firefox Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Hi hardeep_singh, Thank you for your question, I understand that there is a date format difference in a website in two different browsers. I would imagine that this is a functionality of the site, however I did find this: