Firefox crashes - repeatedly, over and over. Occurs anytime ADOBE FLASH is on the PC and called upon.
Report ID Date Submitted bp-d87380a7-23cb-4365-a1d2-bc4b62150415 4/15/2015 5:29 PM bp-22524e72-1972-440a-adb0-4b2fc2150415 4/15/2015 2:20 PM Here's crash reports from April 15, 2015. YES I've tried all posted suggestions attempting to remedy.
bp-25ac918f-34c0-4d0c-bd83-d2e9e2150417 4/15/2015 12:16 PM
由 cor-el 於 修改
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Crashes or other problems with certain multimedia content in Firefox (such as YouTube videos and Flash animations or games) can often be resolved by performing the steps in these Knowledge Base articles:
Please tell us if this helped!