My firefox opens all links in new tabs. I tried all, but nothing works. Help me.
I seen many peoples have this problem. Sudenly my firefox starts to open all links in new tab...Is annoing
- globalUpdate Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
hello, are you referring to links in google's search results? if so, this is part of google's settings for the page - go to google.com/preferences and disable "Open each selected result in a new browser window" (new window transates into new tab in firefox).
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.
It was disabled, still have this problem.
I disabled one Adobe Shockwave, not works.
I tried all this things, I reinstaled firefox, nothing works. Firefox is my favourite browser so I must solve this problem.
cor-el nothing works from that pages ...I think I will reinstal windows
Make sure you backup everything.
I discover something strange...When I use private firefox problem disapear.