Delete your Firefox account
- Visit https://accounts.firefox.com.
- Log in to your account if you haven't already.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button.
- Click the checkboxes to acknowledge you understand the effects of deleting your account, and click .
- Enter your Firefox accounts password.
- Click the button. Once you do this, your account will be permanently deleted.
You will return to the sign up page displaying a message saying Account deleted successfully.
Note: Any add-ons or themes you have developed will be deleted when you delete your Firefox account unless another account holder shares ownership of them. Please see Access your add-ons with Firefox accounts for more information.
Delete sync data
You can also delete synced data on a device you are logged into with your Firefox account if you don't wish to delete your Firefox account.