Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Proxy authentication confirmation prompt keeps popping up although the user/password is saved

sabine47

I'm using Firefox 17.0.1 I have a proxy configured which requires authentication. The username and password are stored in the password manager. However every time I restart Firefox it requires a confirmation of the user/password settings. How can I turn this off? I set the signon.autologin.proxy to true, as suggested in another post, but the confirmation request is still shown. Thanks!

I'm using Firefox 17.0.1 I have a proxy configured which requires authentication. The username and password are stored in the password manager. However every time I restart Firefox it requires a confirmation of the user/password settings. How can I turn this off? I set the signon.autologin.proxy to true, as suggested in another post, but the confirmation request is still shown. Thanks!

所有回复 (2)

Hello sabine47

the network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies is TRUE (the default) ?


thank you

选择的解决方案

Hello ideato

I set network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies to false, as was suggested in other forums. I found that the following combination of settings finally made it work:

signon.autologin.proxy;true
network.proxy.share_proxy_settings – FALSE
network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies – FALSE
network.auth.use-sspi – FALSE

With these settings, Firefox doesn't show a confirmation window at the startup anymore.
Thanks for your help,
kind regads
sabine

由cor-el于修改