Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox can´t open my Website

Fräulein Honig

Dear Community,

I try to open "weverse.io" but it doesn´t work... I can open weverse.io/account, m.weverse.io/bts/artistpedia and weverseshop.io/ but not the official website. And I don´t know what else to do. I´ve uninstalled Firefox and downloaded it again, i´ve deleted cookies, cache, DNS cache and other delateable things, checked my security system and deactivated ghostery... I´ve got the same problem with edge and chrome. The browser from Avira works... I don´t understand why it doesn´t work with firefox anymore. Edge tells me "Hmmm...this website is not available right now. The connection appears to have been disconnected from weverse.io." Maybe that´s helpfull... Does anybody have an idea what I can do?

Thank you :)

Dear Community, I try to open "weverse.io" but it doesn´t work... I can open weverse.io/account, m.weverse.io/bts/artistpedia and weverseshop.io/ but not the official website. And I don´t know what else to do. I´ve uninstalled Firefox and downloaded it again, i´ve deleted cookies, cache, DNS cache and other delateable things, checked my security system and deactivated ghostery... I´ve got the same problem with edge and chrome. The browser from Avira works... I don´t understand why it doesn´t work with firefox anymore. Edge tells me "Hmmm...this website is not available right now. The connection appears to have been disconnected from weverse.io." Maybe that´s helpfull... Does anybody have an idea what I can do? Thank you :)
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (1)

You can check the connection settings.

  • Settings -> General -> Network: Connection -> Settings

If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet, select "No Proxy" if "Use the system proxy settings" or one of the others do not work properly.

See "Firefox connection settings":