Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox says that I have a firewall that prevents me from connecting to Internet?

AnonymousUser

I´ve used Firefox for a while now and I was really happy until now it just won´t work any more. When i try to connect to Internet with firefox I get a message "Connection failed" My firewall is preventing me from connecting according Firefox. But I´ve really done everything from turning my Firewall off and it still doesn´t work. I do not have any antivirus thats preventing Firefox from connecting. Internet Explorer still works perfect though.

Please, could someone help me because i don´t want to use Internet Explorer.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

I was updating Firefox

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

I´ve used Firefox for a while now and I was really happy until now it just won´t work any more. When i try to connect to Internet with firefox I get a message "Connection failed" My firewall is preventing me from connecting according Firefox. But I´ve really done everything from turning my Firewall off and it still doesn´t work. I do not have any antivirus thats preventing Firefox from connecting. Internet Explorer still works perfect though. Please, could someone help me because i don´t want to use Internet Explorer. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I was updating Firefox == == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

所有回复 (1)

In Firefox 3.6.4 and later the default connection settings have been changed to "Use the system proxy settings". See "Firefox connection settings" in Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems

You can find the connection setting here: Tools > Options > Advanced : Network : Connection If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then select No Proxy'


Another possible cause is security software (firewall) that blocks or restricts Firefox without informing you about that, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program. Remove all rules for Firefox from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full unrestricted access to internet for Firefox.

See Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems and Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firewalls