Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Old devices cannot be removed from synced devices list

freeman12

On my device list I can see old PCs which don´t exist anymore, but clicking the "sign out" button doesn´t sign them out. What can I do to remove these old devices from the sync-list ?

On my device list I can see old PCs which don´t exist anymore, but clicking the "sign out" button doesn´t sign them out. What can I do to remove these old devices from the sync-list ?

所有回复 (5)

Type about:accounts<enter> in the address bar.

[v57+] https://accounts.firefox.com/settings


Is this the button that is not working?

Make sure you are not blocking content.

Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?


https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop


Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.

Thank you very much, FredMcD. I tried all suggestions you made. Sorry to say that nothing worked.

I will try to create a new sync-account. Maybe these old entries will not be there.

I have another Firefox-account, created a few years ago. Login worked and when logging an old entry out, Firefox sent an code to my e-mail. With this code the entry got deleted. But not the other old entries. Now it is the same problem as before. Nothing is deleted anymore.

Now I will create a new account.

It is not possible to create a new account. I am giving up now.

I called for more help.