Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

I can no longer access my Yahoo mail and I get a message that says Access Denied

richard4

Beginning yesterday, I have been unable to access my yahoo mail account. When I click on Yahoo mail I get a message "access denied" and then "you are not allowed to access the document requested" Right before this first occurred I got a message that this was not a secure site. I have gotten this message before and I just ignore it and click again on Yahoo mail and I am then able to access Yahoo.

Beginning yesterday, I have been unable to access my yahoo mail account. When I click on Yahoo mail I get a message "access denied" and then "you are not allowed to access the document requested" Right before this first occurred I got a message that this was not a secure site. I have gotten this message before and I just ignore it and click again on Yahoo mail and I am then able to access Yahoo.

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

If you use a bookmark then navigate to the web page starting with the main page or the sign in page in case there is a problem with this bookmark.


You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:

You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

  • hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
  • press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)

Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).

"Clear the cache":

  • Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.

  • Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
  • do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window