Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

How could I disable autofill my "search sentences"?

WaseemOnLine

Sometimes i search for something on Google or other websites, the first letter i put let Firefox show me a proposed menu to fill sentences that i tried before. I want to disable it.

Sometimes i search for something on Google or other websites, the first letter i put let Firefox show me a proposed menu to fill sentences that i tried before. I want to disable it.

All Replies (1)

See:

Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember search and form history"

To see all the History and Cookie options, select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"

Ti ṣàtúnṣe nípa cor-el