Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

I cannot see my email; the Thunderbird welcome screen will not allow me

jcmprov

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

All Replies (4)

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

If your Thunderbird start page ressembles to the one shown in my picture it might be due to bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2071951 Start Thunderbird in "troubleshoot mode": press the Shift key whilst launching Thunderbird

I can only respond if I indicate "this solves my problem." Actually, the problem went away. The only thing I did was trouble shoot, which wanted me to update the Thunderbird version, which I did.

Thank you for offering a solultion.

No, you can always respond in this forum without indicating that "this solves my problem". Some users even omit to declare a "helpful solution" although the helper's propositions or indications solved their problem.

Ah so. Now I see. Thanks again.

Béèrè ìbéèrè

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.