Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́.
Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́
Moveing email from Trash in POP
Good morning Thunderbird team, I noticed this morning there is no way to move an email from trash back into the inbox in my pop accounts. I have no trouble moving emails from IMAP trash into for example the inbox. Am I doing something wrong in pop accounts, is this not supported for pop or is it a future upgrade?
Best regards Pete
Good morning Thunderbird team,
I noticed this morning there is no way to move an email from trash back into the inbox in my pop accounts. I have no trouble moving emails from IMAP trash into for example the inbox. Am I doing something wrong in pop accounts, is this not supported for pop or is it a future upgrade?
Best regards Pete
All Replies (1)
I sorry I should have included in my first post that the issue is being observed in Thunderbird Mobile for Android.