Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́.
Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved
A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́
why I lost the customize button from my firefox page
Hi! Why I lost the customize button on my Firefox's home page? This happened after the last Firefox upgrade.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Vaggelis J Tsagris
[edited email from public]
Hi!
Why I lost the customize button on my Firefox's home page? This happened after the last Firefox upgrade.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Vaggelis J Tsagris
[edited email from public]
Ti ṣàtúnṣe
All Replies (1)
Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn
If you go to Settings -> Home, what is the text to the right of "Homepage and new windows" ? Change the selection so it says Firefox Home. If it says Blank Page, the customize button will not be available.