Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

Why doesnt scrolling feature on mouse work in firefox but works with chrome and IE?

closhdz07

I installed firefox on my laptop and when i try to scroll with the keypad it wont let me. The keypad works fine with all other programs except firefox. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled firefox already and no luck.

I installed firefox on my laptop and when i try to scroll with the keypad it wont let me. The keypad works fine with all other programs except firefox. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled firefox already and no luck.

All Replies (3)

If it's an Acer laptop, there appears to be a bug with the ALPS drivers. See: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=605357

So what do i need to do to fix this?

Wait until the matter is resolved I'm afraid.