اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔
اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
Solved
آرکائیو شدہ
scrolling problem
Scrolling has stopped from my keyboard up-down keys, also from my touchpad on my Sony Vaio laptop. Works fine with mouse. No similar issue when I tried Chrome --keypad scrolling is normal. When I press down arrow key, it jumps to bottom of page, rather than scroll. Can't seem to fix this in options. Any clues?
Scrolling has stopped from my keyboard up-down keys, also from my touchpad on my Sony Vaio laptop. Works fine with mouse. No similar issue when I tried Chrome --keypad scrolling is normal. When I press down arrow key, it jumps to bottom of page, rather than scroll. Can't seem to fix this in options. Any clues?
تمام جوابات (1)
منتخب شدہ حل
Hi,
Please try deselecting Always use the cursor keys to navigate within web pages in Tools (Alt + T) > Options > Advanced > General, if it is selected. This can also be turned off/on by pressing F7. Options > Advanced
Vivek کی جانب سے