Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

After new tab opens I can't select old tab(s) showing to left

CJak

OS 10.6.7 FireFox 4.0.1 just upgraded Now 1. I can't navigate between tabs only the latest one, 2. When I click on the small plus sign to create a new tab nothing happens if I double click on the plus sign it minimizes FireFox the keyboard short cut will create a new tab but then I can’t select any of the other tabs showing 3. I can’t organize tabs by click hold and dragging to a new position or between other FireFox windows. 4. txt across the top bar is black and hard to read


FireFox is useless if I have to create a new window rather than use tabs, Have had to resort to using Safari to do any internet searches .

IS there a fix or a setting I need to change?????

OS 10.6.7 FireFox 4.0.1 just upgraded Now 1. I can't navigate between tabs only the latest one, 2. When I click on the small plus sign to create a new tab nothing happens if I double click on the plus sign it minimizes FireFox the keyboard short cut will create a new tab but then I can’t select any of the other tabs showing 3. I can’t organize tabs by click hold and dragging to a new position or between other FireFox windows. 4. txt across the top bar is black and hard to read FireFox is useless if I have to create a new window rather than use tabs, Have had to resort to using Safari to do any internet searches . IS there a fix or a setting I need to change?????

CJak moo ko soppali ci

All Replies (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

See: