Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

After the last update from firefox I cannot play games in pogo how do i fix this?

retshar

I have been using firefox since I got my new imac. Since about 2 weeks ago when firefox updated I can no longer play games on pogo. How do I fix this problem?The pogo web page loads but it won't let me load the games.

I have been using firefox since I got my new imac. Since about 2 weeks ago when firefox updated I can no longer play games on pogo. How do I fix this problem?The pogo web page loads but it won't let me load the games.

All Replies (2)

I had the same issue. I reinstalled FireFox 3.6.10 and that solved it for me. You can get 3.6.10 here: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6.10/mac/en-US/Firefox%203.6.10.dmg

Reinstalled FireFox and it still won't work. Any other ideas?