Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I've loaded and ran the Firefox 12 update by everytime I open my Gmail account it says I need to update to the latest version. I've tried re loading three times
I've recently upgraded to Firefox 12 and every time I open gmail it says I need to upgrade to a newer version. I've reloaded 3 times already and it still happens. What gives?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Your User Agent shows that your are using Firefox 3.6.16 (click "More system details" to the right of your original question and scroll down to see:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 BTRS26718 Dealio Toolbar 3.1 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
The problem with your User Agent being changed could be caused by Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB) being installed on your system:
Remove Fast Browser Search
THEN, reset your User Agent:
- See either of the following:
- Also see --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Agent
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox