Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Extensions for Firefox 3.6.x not being updated.
I am using FF 3.6.23 now, for a few months I have been having a Extension problem, at first I thought it was with the McAfee Site Advisor file , this account was a Limited Users Account but has been changed to a Administrative Users Account, even after changing the account I still have a problem with the Extensions screen not being updated, besides SiteAdvisor there are four other extensions in the list that haven't been updated, the Site Advisor program works just fine when I used Firefox in one of my Administrator Users Accounts , I just have the problem with the HP_Administrator account that I am logged on to now , thanks The McAfee Technical Support folks re-installed Site Advisor and it showed up and works on IE8 which is in the same users account that I am having problems with extensions not being updated in Firefox 3.6.23. It appears that something has locked it up so it won't update the Extensions for Site Advisor, Add Block Plus, Adobe DLM, Flagfox and ShowIP. I haven't checked my other Users Accounts since I finished with the McAfee Support folks but I am fairly sure that the latest version of Site Advisor that they installed today will be working on Firefox in those accounts, the latest version is 3.4.0 but I am seeing the version 3.3.1 wanting to be installed, but it won't install - It just shows up again in the Extensions listing wanting to be installed. I will check later on just to be sure that Site Advisor works in my other accounts in Firefox. The computer is a HP a1430n. Thank You.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
I tried using about:config to change a couple of the extensions settings to False and restarted FF3 but it didn't change anything in the Extensions listing so I changed them back to the True setting.
I followed some of the help on this site, such as, I disabled all plugins I think I was in FF SafeMode but that didn't change the Locked Up Extensions listing.
I have checked FF3 in another account and Site Advisor works in it but still doesn't work in the account with the frozen Extensions listing.