FX using GPU like crazy
For example, same webpage, vivaldi using only under 10% of GPU, FX would pump voltage constantly and using crazy 60~80%....causing unnecessary heat and power consumption, restart with safe mode only improve this issue but can't solve it,gpu still pump voltage and jump twteen 0%~30% usage and manually disable all my add-ons not helping. Does anyone notice same problem?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
To turn off hardware acceleration in Firefox:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Advanced panel and the General tab.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Click the Firefox menu and select Exit. ...
- Start Firefox the way you normally do.
IMPORTANT Restart Browser and Computer. tell me its work.
Thank you And Regards,
thanks for reply, however hardware acceleration is already off... forgot to mention that